We are BACK and this year our aim is to make sure all players attending our Summer Soccer School can do so in a safe & fun environment. All sessions are planned and structured to allow players to develop and thrive and enjoy their time away from school.
Due to the recent Covid-19 outbreak we have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, your child and our other children/parents by adhering to the FA and Department of DCMS guidelines.
– You must follow all posted instructions when attending Platform's Summer Soccer School
– Full guidelines including risk assessment can be accessed below (Must Read).
– An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease which poses possible illness to all.
– By your child attending Platform's Summer Soccer School you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
– In the event that your child is sent home with suspected symptoms of COVID-19 or in the bubble of a suspected COVID-19 case then a credit note for the loss of sessions will be issued at our discretion (No refunds will be given).
– Help keep each other healthy by adhering to the guidelines.
DECLARATION - Before booking please read the following
“I have fully read the guidance below and the waiver in full and I agree to adhere to all guidelines set out to keep us all safe and hereby give my consent for my child to attend the Summer Soccer School, personal data will also be stored for health and safety reasons.
I will inform Platform Sports Coaching immediately if i suspect my child may be showing symptoms of COVID-19.
Week 1 - Monday 20th July - Friday 24th July (FULLY BOOKED)
Week 2 - Monday 27th July - Friday 31st July (FULLY BOOKED)
Week 3 - Monday 3rd August - Friday 7th August (FULLY BOOKED)
Week 4 - Monday 10th August - Friday 14th August (FULLY BOOKED)
Week 5 - Monday 17th August - Friday 21st August (FULLY BOOKED)
Claygate Recreation Ground, 1-12 Church Rd., Esher, England KT10 0JP, United Kingdom
KS1 - Reception - Y2
KS2 - Y3 - Y6
Standard Day - 09:00 - 15:00 £40
Discounts available - CRFC/Platform Members, Sibling discount.
1. Grass Pitches
2. Own bubble gazebos