Platform Sports Coaching
Who are we?
Platform Sports Coaching Ltd is a private coaching company that offers sports programmes to children across Surrey. You will find our contact details on our web-site : www.platformsportscoaching.co.uk This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
As a responsible business, we take the collection, storage and use of all personal data very seriously.
Platform Sports Coaching Ltd will hold information about children and their parents to enable us to carry out our business as a sports coaching provider. This information includes but is not limited to the contact details parents supply to us. Platform Sports Coaching Ltd will not disclose this information to any third parties except where the law allows or requires, or where parents have given permission to do so.
We use your data to provide and improve our Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
We are the “data controller” for the purposes of GDPR. This means that we decide how your Personal Data is processed and for what purposes.
The data controller responsible for your personal data is Platform Sports Coaching Limited, contact number 07872653723, email - email@example.com
Your personal data – what is it and how we process it?
When using our website’s online facilities or when opening an account on our booking system you will be required to provide personal data in relation to yourself but also for the children who you will register to attend our services. When providing any personal information relating to a child you warrant that you are a person with parental responsibility for such child.
Personal data is collected from you when you register to use our services, make bookings, enter into any of our competitions or promotions, submit a customer review, apply for a job or enter into correspondence with us.
The information we collect about you, as both the person with parental responsibility for the child registering for our services and the account holder is:
• Name and contact details of the account holder and 2 additional emergency contacts
• Confirmation of parental responsibility
• Communication preferences – i.e. news letter product and service updates In addition, we will collect from you details of any child that you are registering for participation in any of our services.
The information we collect from you about such children is summarised as follows:
• Date of birth,
• School attended (for school specific clubs/Activity Camps),
• Medical information including contact details of GP
• Various permissions
The collection by us of any health or special care related information is so that we can ensure our services are run safely and the interests of your child are protected while in our care.
We comply with our obligations under GDPR in the following ways:
* by keeping Personal Data up to date;
* by storing and destroying it securely;
* by not collecting or retaining unnecessary or excessive amounts of data;
* by protecting Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure; and
* by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect Personal Data.
Use of Personal Data
We will use your data most commonly:
Other Parties Information
We will endeavour to only collect information directly from you about you and your child and sometimes information direct from your child. In some circumstances, such as where a school or local authority is providing the funding for your child’s attendance, registration information about you and the child may be provided directly by them. In addition, we may collect from other parties practical and operational information such as child whereabouts on a particular day from a school in order to ensure safe and proper collection of such children from their school activities.
Information we provide to third parties
We do not provide any personal data about you or your child to a third party unless it is neccesary to do so. The following examples are the only time when personal data is provided to a third party:
• To any contracted activity professional who helps us run and supervise any specific activity session
• To a school or local authority or other party who is providing access to the facilities used for the activity course and where such information is needed for registering those at the facility
• Where we are required to under our OFSTED registration or other legal obligations, which may include situations where notification is needed to a regulatory or supervisory authority in connection with the welfare of the child, or otherwise.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
• You provided your Personal Data when signed up and registered for one of our programmes.
Sharing your personal data
Your Personal Data will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared only with organisations whose services are required in order to provide the services we offer. We use service providers such as Class4kids & Spond to help us store your Personal Data so that we can offer you the best possible communication service.
We will never share your Personal Data with other third parties without your consent. These third parties, in turn, may rely on data processors to provide services that help them help us.
Some third parties we use may operate outside the EEA. In these cases, we will make sure that we have robust contracts in place with those third parties and that adequate safeguards exist to protect and secure your Personal Data.
When you give your consent to our holding of your Personal data you agree to us sharing your Personal Data (including special categories of Personal Data – where we have your explicit consent) with third party processors and sub-processors located both inside and outside the EEA.
How long do we keep your Personal Data?
We keep your Personal Data for as long as you are a member of our programmes. After you leave, and no longer attend our programmes, we will keep your information for no longer than we reasonably need.
Your rights and your Personal Data.
Unless we have an exemption under GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data: -
* The right to request a copy of the Personal Data which we hold about you, without any charge.
* The right to request that we correct any Personal Data found to be inaccurate or out of date.
* The right to request that your Personal Data is erased where it is no longer necessary for us to keep it.
* The right to withdraw your consent to the processing we carry out at any time.
* The right to request that we provide you with your Personal Data and, where possible, to send that data directly to another data controller.
* The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your Personal Data, to ask us to restrict further processing.
* The right to object to the processing of Personal Data.
* The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office and to seek legal recourse.
Note that you always have access to, and the ability to amend, your personal data at any time by logging in to your account on Class4kids.
If we wish to use your Personal Data for a new purpose, not covered by this Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use. We will do this before we start processing for the new use. We will set out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
Who can see my Personal Data and for what reason ?
Your personal data can be seen by the following people:
* Company Data Manager
* The Site Manager/primary coach of the programme for which you are a member
The company data manager will be responsible for updating and keeping safe your personal details.
The coach of the programme which you attend will use the data for contact details, emergency contact details and medical information.
Cookies & Tracking
The following types of cookies are used on our website:-
These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave our website. These allow you to carry information across the pages of our website and avoid you having to re-enter information.
We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Links to other websites
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Platform Sports Coaching Ltd may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Platform Sports Coaching may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have a problem, complaint or, if there is something you don’t understand, please contact us first using the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.
Platform Sports Coaching will use the information you provide on this form to keep you up to date with the latest programmes and marketing.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com